Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just a little rant...


I wanted to rant about my Pally's, Manga, raid not going off. At least we got weekly done but not icc like plan. I know people have lives too but people sign up and we even got new people too but people seem like they don't want to go. I don't know what to do. I love my guild. They are pretty much a good group of people. But I want to raid and see ICC/Lich King go down. I pay to see his ass go down. I know I can see it before new xpac, but if raids don't happen sooner or later I might have to go searching for a new guild.

Also wanted to vent that if one person doesn't show up for a raid usally the other members don't show up. That another thing that been irking me. I know some people in the guild thinks they are better cause either they have a toon in a high end raiding guild or have special title  or what not. They should remember about the little people/guild members who have help out but haven't received help in return.

This is my pally (used to be Vikirnoff on Bloodhoof-Horde)

If anyone knows of a good guild, doing icc please let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment